Monthly Rent of £3,499
5 bedroom Detached House for rent: Bookham
Monthly Rent of £3,499
- FORMAL SITTING ROOM with feature fire place
- KITCHEN fully fitted and dinning area with patio doors
- ACCOMODATION TO LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- RECEPTION ROOM opening to rear patio area
- SPA ROOM with hot tub, sauna, shower cubicle and wc
- ACCOMMODATION TO FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
A desirable and superbly appointed family home offering flexible accommodation over three floors. Conveniently located within walking distance of Bookham Station, Great Bookham Station and local schools. There is the option to have a self contained Annexe or the accommodation is easily...
A desirable and superbly appointed family home offering flexible accommodation over three floors. Conveniently located within walking distance of Bookham Station, Great Bookham Station and local schools. There is the option to have a self contained Annexe or the accommodation is easily incorporated into the main house. A fun recreational Spa Room is an additional feature of the house. The accommodation comprises of: GROUND FLOOR Entrance Porch/ Reception hall Integral Garage Study. Cloakroom Living room opening to Kitchen and dining area LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Double bedroom Good size reception room/media room Kitchen with storage area Storage room Spa Room with Hot Tub, Sauna, Shower and WC FIRST FLOOR Master bedroom, fitted wardrobes. En suite bathroom Three further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes Family bathroom FRONT The property is set back from the road offering parking for several cars. REAR The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn, to include a patio area, sunken patio area and SUMMER HOUSE
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit – capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks’ where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit – capped at no more than one week’s rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy – where requested by the tenant capped at £50 (or
reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that
have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been
written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security
device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION: www.propertymark.co.uk
INDEPENDENT REDRESS: www.tpos.co.uk
Tel: 01372 750282