Monthly Rent of £2,200
3 bedroom Semi-Detached House for rent: Bookham
Monthly Rent of £2,200
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LOUNGE with French door to rear garden area
- DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
Spacious family home, conveniently located within walking distance of Bookham Village, train station and the ever popular Howard of Effingham School. Extended on the ground floor to provide open plan accommodation and presented in good order throughout. This 3 bedroom semi detached property benefits from large rear landscaped garden and off street parking to the front of the house for several cars. The accommodation comprises of:
Covered entrance porch. Reception hall. Study/Bedroom 4 Open plan kitchen to Breakfast room Dining Room Lounge Utility Room Ground floor cloakroom.
First Floor: 3 double Bedrooms Family bathroom Delightful rear landscaped rear garden with patio area, formal garden area leading to rear area.
To the front there is a shingle driveway providing ample parking for several cars. AVAILABLE FROM 19TH AUGUST. UNFURNISHED. RENT TO INCLUDE A GARDENER. PETS CONSIDERED.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit – capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks’ where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit – capped at no more than one week’s rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy – where requested by the tenant capped at £50 (or
reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that
have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been
written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security
device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION: www.propertymark.co.uk
INDEPENDENT REDRESS: www.tpos.co.uk
Tel: 01372 750282