Monthly Rent of £1,275
2 bedroom Flat for rent: Godalming
Monthly Rent of £1,275
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE leading to first floor:
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE to RECEPTION HALL
- SITTING ROOM, double aspect. Feature Fireplace.
- KITCHEN, Contemporary, fully fitted with space for breakfast table.
- BEDROOM 1 with en suite shower room
- BEDROOM 2 Double bedroom
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
Conveniently situated in the centre of Godalming Town within an easy walk to the High Street, well presented 1st floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. The communal front door opens to spacious entrance hall with stairs to first floor landing.
Private access to No. 2. with reception hall. Entry phone system. Double aspect sitting room opening to fully fitted kitchen allowing space for breakfast table. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Bedroom 2. Main bathroom. ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.
This delightful apartment presents in excellent order throughout, with neutral decoration and carpets. Contemporary bathrooms and kitchen.
UNFURNISHED. AVAILABLE MID JULY Sorry No Pets.
Royal Mews is situated within the market town of Godalming, an excellent array of bars, restaurants, shops and banks are all within walking distance. The main line railway stations is nearby with excellent links to London Waterloo.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit – capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks’ where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit – capped at no more than one week’s rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy – where requested by the tenant capped at £50 (or
reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that
have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been
written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security
device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION: www.propertymark.co.uk
INDEPENDENT REDRESS: www.tpos.co.uk
Tel: 01372 750282