Monthly Rent of £1,900
3 bedroom Property for rent: Effingham
Monthly Rent of £1,900
- ENTRANCE PORCH/RECEPTION HALL
- LOUNGE open plan to
- DINING ROOM patio doors to rear garden
- BEDROOM 3
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
Good size detached family home, presented in good order throughout in popular location and within walking distance of the Howard of Effingham school. The accommodation comprises of: Entrance Porch/hall. Sitting Room through to Study area through to Dining room. Inner hallwaycloakroom.
Kitchen, Utility Area Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Double bedroom Good size single room Family bathroom. Recently refurbished. Single Garage. Front drive for further parking Good size rear garden AVAILABLE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER . UNFURNISHED.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit – capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks’ where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit – capped at no more than one week’s rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy – where requested by the tenant capped at £50 (or
reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that
have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been
written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security
device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION: www.propertymark.co.uk
INDEPENDENT REDRESS: www.tpos.co.uk
Tel: 01372 750282