Monthly Rent of £2,400
4 bedroom Semi-Detached House for rent: Fetcham
Monthly Rent of £2,400
- ENTRANCE PORCH/ENTRANCE HALL
- SITTING ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- REAR GARDEN IN EXCESS OF 80'
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
Delightful family home which must be viewed internally. Set in beautiful gardens approached by an imposing drive way, allowing parking for several cars. This 1930`s homes offers an immense amount of charm and character, combined with generously proportioned accommodation comprising of:
Fully enclosed entrance vestibule. Entrance hall, cloakroom Drawing room with feature fireplace and large bay window overlooking rear garden.
Family room. Kitchen/breakfast room, being two distinct areas. Striking stairwell leading to first floor. Four double bedrooms. Family bathroom. Guest Shower Room. Detached double garage. Mature gardens to front and rear. AVAILABLE MID NOVEMBER 2019 UNFURNISHED PETS BY NEGOTIATION.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit – capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks’ where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit – capped at no more than one week’s rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy – where requested by the tenant capped at £50 (or
reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that
have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been
written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security
device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION: www.propertymark.co.uk
INDEPENDENT REDRESS: www.tpos.co.uk
Tel: 01372 750282