Monthly Rent of £3,200
6 bedroom Detached House for rent: Leatherhead
Monthly Rent of £3,200
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE/REC HALL
- DRAWING ROOM and DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA
- FIVE FURTHER BEDROOMS
- THREE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE/GARDENS
A superbly presented six bedroom Georgian family home offering spacious and flexible accommodation. Comprising: Entrance vestibule, reception hall with porcelain floor tiles Drawing room with feature fire recess, dining room with feature fire recess Cloakroom,...
A superbly presented six bedroom Georgian family home offering spacious and flexible accommodation. Comprising: Entrance vestibule, reception hall with porcelain floor tiles Drawing room with feature fire recess, dining room with feature fire recess Cloakroom, study Kitchen/breakfast room, family room, Master bedroom suite with dressing area and luxury ensuite shower room Guest bedroom suite with luxury ensuite shower room Two bedrooms with jack and jill ensuite shower rooms Two further bedrooms, luxury family bathroom Integral double garage, Large gardens. UNFURNISHED. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. PETS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit – capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks’ where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit – capped at no more than one week’s rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy – where requested by the tenant capped at £50 (or
reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that
have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been
written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security
device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION: www.propertymark.co.uk
INDEPENDENT REDRESS: www.tpos.co.uk
Tel: 01372 750282