Monthly Rent of £1,350
2 bedroom Flat for rent: Effingham
Monthly Rent of £1,350
- TELEPHONE ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- PRIVATE FRONT DOOR leading to HALLWAY
- 'L' SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM opening to small terrace and communal lawned area
- KITCHEN with Siemens integrated appliances.
- BEDROOM 1, fitted wardrobes. ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM 2
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE/Visitor Parking
LET AGREED This delightful spacious ground floor 2 double bedroom apartment. Offered in immaculate order throughout and set in a convenient location within a short walk of Effingham Junction Station. The property must be viewed internally to appreciate the `show house` conditions. The accommodation comprises of: Telephone entry phone system Private entrance to spacious HALLWAY leading to LIVING/DINING ROOM. `L` Shaped with two separate areas. Double patio doors opening to rear terrace and communal lawned area KITCHEN. Well appointed with Siemens integrated appliances MASTER BEDROOM. Double wardrobe cupboard ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM BEDROOM 2. Double. FAMILY BATHROOM
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE COMMUNAL LAWNED AREAS
Register your interest now. VIEWINGS available from Mid-March. UNFURNISHED. Sorry No Pets.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit – capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks’ where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit – capped at no more than one week’s rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy – where requested by the tenant capped at £50 (or
reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that
have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been
written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security
device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION: www.propertymark.co.uk
INDEPENDENT REDRESS: www.tpos.co.uk
Tel: 01372 750282